Thursday, January 7, 2010

Twenty 10!!!


Happy New Year Everyone!! I cant believe its Twenty 10! Its crazy how time flys by! I remember ten years ago people freaking out thinking the world could end and here we are then years later, amazing!!

Here are some goals we want to get done this years:

1. Start School
I want to be a Hygienest for my career for our life and Andy wants to be a computer programer. He has a year under is belt already but for me I need to start. Its never too late to go back to school.
2. Getting In Shape
We got a gym pass at 24 hour last year and I want to use it more and get in the shape I want. I love working out. It helps me to get my anger out if I have any or stress too. I thought about going to school for fitness trainer but my number one is Hygienest because I just love the dental filled.
3. Getting a house
I don't think this one will happen til after we get done with school but its on our list. I cant wait but I can at the same time too. I just love to cook and would love to have a house and have family and friends over to have dinner get togethers! Cant wait for that!!
4. After we get our careers and house maybe starting a family. When that day comes we will talk about cuz I know my mom wants us too but right now we need to have our time together as well getting our careers in line!

I am excited for what this year has in store for us. We love our familys and excited for new memories too. I can already tell this year is going to be a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment