Sunday, May 23, 2010

Being Famous in Vegas!!

Happy 23 Birthday to me!! We love Vegas so we went for my Birthday this year! Driving down was fun! Almost every song that came on our radio I know so I was singing away! Hopefully they didn't get bugged with my horrible singing! ha ha

Once we got there we walk around the strip and went to Fat Tuesday! Thats our favorite place ever! It was a lot of fun to walk around and be crazy lol. Everyone is crazy in Vegas!

The second day we went to Hot n Juicy Crawfish place! Best place to eat seafood ever! The sauce the cook there seafood in was amazing. If you go threw Vegas and you want seafood, you have to stop there! You will love it I promise you! We heard about it from Man vs Food TV show. He goes to different tasty places around the world. It look so tasty when the Vegas episode came on TV one day so we just had to try it. Best seafood I have ever eaten in my life time so far!

Andy and I love making weird faces lol I love him so!!

Pool day! At least it was warm enough for one relaxing day at the pool before we went back to the cold of Utah! it was so nice laying by the pool ! One day we will have one. I could lay by the pool all day every day if I could!

Thats right acting famous while we are in Vegas cuz we are cool like that! We had a blast down in Vegas for 4 days! Very good memories that we will have for ever and pictures to show it! Happy Birthday to me again! We will have to do it again soon! Thanks to my hubby and our closest friends for going and being there for my bday! love you guys! Thanks for taking the time to look at our trip! I had fun just puting this together!
Being In Vegas you know its all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment