Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moving Forward!!!!

Andrew started school last week. I am excited for him to be in school and get to where we both want to be. We both want to start moving forward with our lifes. Going to school, get into our careers, moving out into our own place and one day starting a family. Having Little one running around. One day that will all happen we just have to take one step at a time and we are by having Andrew in school. That is one thing that will be done before we know it. Both of us are very excited to find out what life has in store for us. I love Andrew more then words can express. I remember the day I started to fall in love with him and ever since that day my love has grown stronger and stronger for Andrew. It will keep on growing over the years to come. He is so amazing to me and it takes my breath away! We just have to live in our moment and enjoy it. It is easy to get down and depress but we need to try to stay positive. It helps out in those times where you feel sick or depress or stress out. Life is always moving forward weather you want it to or not so try to make the best of it today, right now and for the days to come. I know I need to do better and being more positive and cheerful. Life is about enjoying it with your loved ones and keeping those memories with you for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment