Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How Andrew and I started dating


We started dating July of 2008. We have the same group of friends even since high school but we never dated in high school. He was dating my friend Tana in high school and I was dating his friend Hayden all through high school. Hayden and I had a big falling out in 2007 which was for the best. That fallowing year, 2008 Andrew and I started to hang out more with our friends. We started to like each other more and we kept it on the down low for a while because he was friends with Hayden. We knew he would get upset so around Andrew birthday, July 27th 2008 is when we thought we would tell Hayden. Andrew was being the bigger man and told him which Hayden flip out like we all knew he was going to. He slowly faded out of our line of friends. Plus no one wanted to be around him anyway so it really was for the best for everyone.

We were both so happy for everyone to know we were together and didn't keep it from anyone anymore. After that was all and done with we just click more and more with each other. Every day in every moment my love grew strong and larger for Andrew Jon Buhler. He was the one I was looking for and wanting to spend the rest of my life with just took us both a long time and go throw heart aches before we found each other. It was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment