Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Leo and Aries


Once Andrew and I started dating seriously last year (2008) I wanted to write a poem about him and us. When I feel in the mood to write I will just sit there til its done. I love the poem I wrote but I don't know how good it is but I will share it with you anyway.

Its call Leo and Aries. Andrew is a Leo and I am the Aries.

This is a letter to a guy name Leo from a lady name Aries.

I've been thinking, thinking of words to describe how much you mean to me

Every word I come up with doesn't compare to how much my heart feels

No words are big enough to express my feelings of how much love and compassion I have for you

There was a time that I felt like something was missing a part of me wasn't there

So I just push it off and stop thinking about what it was that I needed in my life

Then there was Leo

How can I find the words to put into details how I am crazy for Leo?

Leo knows how to treat a lady to make me feel like a princess and that I can do anything is breath taking

Every time I think about Leo puts a smile on my face

Leo is an amazing guy and he has me falling in love with his wonderful personality

The more and more time I get with Leo I fall that much more in love with him

In every moment I get seems like time freezes that we have all the time in the world to get to know each other that much better

Leo is my perfect man that I have been looking for

Leo has filled that missing part of my soul that I've been trying to fill

I feel whole when I'm with Leo

When I'm not a part of me leaves with him

My soul just waits for his return to feel that connection we have with one another's heart, soul, body and mind

Can't express enough how much Leo means to me but all I can say in just three words, I LOVE YOU

I love you more then I can express all I want to do is to show you over time how much love I have for you

I could go on forever to express every little bit of detail of the love I have you

I just know I love that deep connection of our souls we have when we're together

Knowing that Leo is Aires true love

Leo is my soul mate.

writen by Megan (Schultz) Buhler

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Meg! I wish I had the ability to express my feelings like that. Anyway, we do have a blog that I haven't updated forever. We didn't have a computer for a while and now I have writer's block or something and don't feel I have anything to say. But with baby coming in a few weeks you can definitely expect an update, so stay tuned!!
    www.pressgrovefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete