Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Wedding Day Yay!!


Augest 14th 2009 was our big amazing day and it turn out better then I imagine it! We are so greatful to our parents for helping out and doing so much for us. We are so happy to have loving parents on both sides and are there for us. We love you all so much! I hope you know how much we are thankful for all you did for us as kids and til now (Im sure there will be more to come) thank you so much!

We are so happy that we have friends that have been there from the beining to helping us and being there for us. Thank you for all you did. We love you all!! Thank you to everyone that came, help out or that just suports us we really apericate all you did! We love you all!!



My Parents Lorraine and Alan

Andrew Parents Kathy and Rod

My bro's Chris and Todd and Dad


The men and I rawr
the girls with Andrew

So handsome men wow

My bridemades and I

You gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment